Monday, November 4, 2013

Why I Like Football Mini Helmets Now

I didn't always like football mini helmets. I just didn't see the point. I figured that if you were going to bother with getting a helmet signed it oughta be full sized, something you can see! But then I discovered something that changed my mind forever - the most perfect mini helmet display case ever made. Real wood, real glass, real class.

Now I'm loving these tiny little helmets. They fit on shelves, they look great on the corner of a desk, they even look good sitting next to their larger cousins. Three types of wood are available for the base and engraving on the glass is available at no extra charge. And my favorite feature of all - they're cheap! $62! Three new mini's have just come in that would look awesome wrapped in this glass. See below

Football Mini Helmet Display Case
Football Mini Helmet Display Case
Autographed NFL Crest Mini Helmet
NFL Crest Mini Helmet Signed by Reggie Bush, Vince Young, LenDale White & Matt Leinart.

Autographed Texas Longhorns Mini Helmet
Autographed Texas Longhorns Mini Helmet Signed by Earl Campbell, Priest Holmes and Vince Young.

Autographed Green Bay Packers Mini Helmet
Autographed Green Bay Packers Mini Helmet Signed by Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre