Monday, November 11, 2013

What Teams Have Not Won the Super Bowl - Wow

So you think you're unhappy about the NFL team you follow? You're in good company. Plenty of people have never felt the thrill of the big win. I don't think about it often but when reminded, I'm always surprised by the number of really good teams that have never won the big game. And, as we all know, its all about the ring.

Buzzfeed.com recently ran a story about the teams that have not won the Super Bowl (and the four that have never been) and its full of little factoids you can use on your friends to win a free beer:

10 NFL Teams You Probably Didn’t Know Haven’t Won A Super Bowl

As I read the article I saw two teams who might actually make their way off this list, The Seattle Seahawks and the Carolina Panthers. Yep, I said it. They're not dominant teams by any stretch of the imagination but they do possess two things that no other team does - Russell Wilson and Cam Newton. In a season dictated by key injuries, these two look young and strong and hungry.

In honor of these two winners, and my pick for the best mid-season sports memorabilia buy, I give you Russell and Cam:

Russell Wilson Autographed Helmet
Russell Wilson Autographed Seattle Seahawks Proline Helmet

Cam Newton Autographed Football
Cam Newton Autographed Game Model NFL Football